Join our team
If you are looking for a cool job in the field of mechanical engineering, we have something for you! We are looking for motivated team players who are up for technological innovations!
Social Media Content Creator (m/f/d)
We are looking for a creative social media content creator to join our team in creating cool content for various social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and a wiki. You should be a social media expert who knows how to succeed on the platforms and make users laugh, think or wonder with your posts. The topics we write about revolve around the world of specialty wire ropes. Sounds cool, right?
- You will be responsible for creating cool posts on various social media platforms related to the world of specialty wire rope
- You’ll have full responsibility for our LinkedIn posts and entries on a wiki
- You take care of managing and updating our social media accounts
- You analyze data and trends to improve our social media strategy
- You create visual content using image editing tools
- You have experience using social media platforms, especially LinkedIn
- You have excellent writing and communication skills in both German and English
- You are able to analyze data and trends to improve our social media strategy
- You have knowledge in image editing
- Experience with chat GPT is a plus
You are studying in the field of marketing or similar subjects, or have an interest in the world of specialty wire ropes and bring cool ideas.
Place of work: 66497 Contwig
Working hours: After the training phase, home office is also possible. Until then, you will work from Monday to Friday between 7:45 am and 4:15 pm.
This is a minijob on 520€ basis.
Dual student (m/f/d) in the field of special wire ropes.
Hey you! If you are looking for a cool job in the field of mechanical engineering, we have something for you! We are looking for a motivated high school or undergraduate student who is interested in a dual study program in the area of special wire ropes. As a dual student, you’ll rock with us as we develop new concepts and technologies for the production of specialty wire ropes. We need a true team player who is up for working with other engineers and developers and has a desire to build their skills in technological innovation.
You’ll work on specialty wire rope projects, rocking the development of new concepts and technologies You’ll collaborate with other cool engineers and developers You’ll provide technical support to internal and external customers, making you a real hero You’ll plan and document your projects to stay on top of things
You have an interest in the field of mechanical engineering You are a real team player and can communicate super You have what it takes to solve complex technical problems, taking us to the next level You are a high school or undergraduate student You have good English skills
We offer you a dual study program in the field of mechanical engineering and special wire ropes We are located in Contwig – but don’t worry, it’s totally easy to get there You work from Monday to Friday between 7:45 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. – and after that you can rock your life Your compensation depends on your skills – we want you to be satisfied